- BS or MS in Computer Engineering,
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the IT industry,
- Experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot and CXF,
- Experience with cloud and microservicedevelopment
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Looking at the big picture and producing a solution,
- A good command of written and spoken English,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations.
- Developing solution patterns based on business needs, documentation and improvement of those patterns
- Identifying project needs and coordinatingwith application, system, network and security departments and directingproject teams
- Evaluating architecture of the projects based on risk, cost and technology
- Ensuring that existing architectures are used most efficiently in inter-application integration
- Analyzing opportunities for the company by following technological trends and conducting the necessary studies to evaluate these opportunities
- Improving the usability of architectural structures
- Reducing the complexity of systems and ensuring that proven technologies which are used in projects
- Controlling the suitability and quality of project infrastructures.