https://origo-ik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/origo-logo-170x88.png 0 0 origo https://origo-ik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/origo-logo-170x88.png origo2019-09-23 13:58:332019-09-23 13:58:34IT AUDIT COORDINATION AND CERTIFICATION SPECIALIST- REF: ITAUC-092019/01
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Industry Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Experience in legislations and relevant international standards for Banks’ information Systems (COBIT, SOX, ISO 27001, PCI DSS etc.)
- Preferably having CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA Certifications
- Especially, minimum 2 years experinece in Information Technology and Information Security areas
- Good at documentation
- Good team working, reporting, analytical and decision making skills
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Male candidates should have no military obligations
- Obtaining and maintaining certificates for international standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS in line with the defined objectives and policies.
- Pursuing the necessary coordination and follow-up on the compliance of the Bank’s information systems infrastructure and processes with the legislation and international standards (COBIT, ISO 27001, PCI DSS etc.).
- Giving suggestions and to follow up for remediating the findings within the scope of internal and external audit activities.
Origo İnsan Kaynakları Danışmanlık A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 04.03.2018 tarih ve 333 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir. 4904 sayılı Türkiye İş Kurumu Kanunu gereğince iş arayanlardan ücret alınmamaktadır.