We are looking for an “Operational Excellence Manager” position for one of our leading customer who is operating in e-commerce sector.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Master’s degree in a related field (preferably quantitative focus),
- Min. 6 years of preferred experience in business operations/excellence, and/or management consulting,
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders on complex cross-functional issues with proven track record of implementing process improvements,
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eager to learn,
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment ,
- No military obligation for male candidates (completed or exempt).
- Build and lead a high performing team,
- Define key performance metrics to monitor operational performance,
- Perfecting operational processes by owning it end-to-end from design to implementation,
- Constantly scrutinize existing processes to identify defects and develop corrective actions,
- Partner with local merchants to support their digitalization initiative with operational, excellence approach,
- Think strategically by leveraging data to prioritize projects backed by solid execution ,
- Think creatively to bring outside of the box solutions,
- Work closely with tech team to enable process improvements and automation.