We are looking for a “Seller Training Manager” position for one of our leading customers who is operating in e-commerce sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities. A Masters degree is a plus,
- Minimum 4 years experience in teaching, coaching, and/or facilitating in a professional environment, for internal employees and clients,
- Experience in team management
- Customer-driven and analytical mindset with a desire and ability to identify sellers’ training needs
- Open-minded, innovative conceptual thinking ability, self-managed, able to process abstract concepts and convert them to training
- Proactive and results-oriented approach,
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Self-motivated and passionate with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and coordinate different parties of the projects
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Identify current and future training and developmental needs,
- Design and expand training curriculums/programs in accordance with Company strategies,
- Develop training materials for classroom and e-learning courses,
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs,
- Monitor and review trainees’ progress,
- Support ad hoc tasks or projects as required.